During these strange times, we have to adapt areas of our business to ensure staff and customers are kept safe.
You will find below a list of our procedures which have been put in place for the foreseeable future
- Please ensure you abide by the 2m social distancing rule, we have over 15 acres of water, there is no excuse to get close to each other. We have a one way system around the Lake.
- We have removed the ladder, please use all entries of the lake and find your own space to enter, they’re are many jetties situated around the Lake.
- Be sensible, follow the government guidance.
We expect users to apply these rules thoroughly
- You cannot book a slot.
- We will not handle any of your valuables, these must be kept on you at all times, at your own risk
- If you are not used to open water swimming, we recommend to start with an instructor first. Open water swimming is very different to swimming in indoor pools.
- Due to current health & safety we have no changing facilities.
- Please do not visit if you have any of the coronavirus symptoms, further information can he found here
- Should we feel it necessary, we will change the rules at any time. Please ensure you follow the signage on site.
- Whilst we hope to accommodate all of our visitors, at times we may reach our capacity when we feel people can no longer adequately social distance. Should the capacity be reached, admission will be closed. Please consider this before travelling.
Please be sensible, think of others and stay alert.
Our full terms and conditions can be found here. Our latest water quality certificate can be found here.
NB: Lake users are classed as – swimmers, kayakers, canoeists & paddle boarders